etsy shop

CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

Friday, May 4, 2012

Lift and gift

Another rainy day in Vermont - perfect for being a slacker - laying around and playing artist on my

I pad sketchbook app. Jaye posted about a former creative prompt lift yesterday and today the word is gift.

I've been wanting to learn how to draw a hand and also baby birds for an art quilt. Since this time of year I'm always on the watch for any baby birds that may stray into our yard because my cat would have them for a play toy in no time at all. I imagine myself seeing a little bird and lifting it up back to its nest (which I know you are not supposed to do, but this is an imagine.


As you can see I practiced quite abit, this one was the first - not so great





Now for the word gift. The love of my life and my gift from God is my little Pekinese Magoo.

We've been together for 15 years and he is still the cutest man in the world.

(don't worry my boyfriend knows he's second to Magoo and he's ok with it)

 

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh.....LOVE these responses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous responses! I love your style! There is so much life in them.

    ReplyDelete