etsy shop

CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

Saturday, April 28, 2012

escape


this weeks creative word prompt from Jaye is escape

My form of escape is in reading fiction. I listen to a podcast called books on the nightstand and they just had a listing of recommended New England authors. I just got Steven Kings 11-22-63 and I am usually not a big fan of Steven King, but either is the guy that recommended this and he said it is great and so far I agree. It's situated in a small town in Maine and you can tell King also lives in a small town in Maine because he had it down. This book deals with time travel but not the bizarre Back to the Future in a car type - this is written in a way that the reader can identify with and believe that it could really happen to me. 

3 comments:

  1. GREAT response. I love the style you are sharing with us. Not sure if you are developing this style or if this is the style you have used in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, of course. Why didn't I think of this? Books have been my escape for years and years. I really like your drawings.

    ReplyDelete