etsy shop

CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

the oval mariners compass chronicles 2


this is the center that I ended up with using the same fabric as the outer most rays
(like my mother told me to do in the first place)


this is the first one I did and as you can see the colors just don't work. I auditioned them but sometimes you just don't know until its together


moral of this story is 
Listen To Your Mother!


the other problem I had  - look at my middle star point! I lost part of it somehow!
I really don't want to rip it out again but if I want it to be perfect I think I'm going to have to. Any ideas?
Maybe I should walk away for awhile, do another quilt (a nice easy landscape, something in my comfort zone) then go back and start from scratch again with that middle star.





No comments:

Post a Comment