etsy shop

CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WIP Wednsday

Ok, so I'm trying something new here to try to help me finish some projects.

I saw on a blog today a thing called WIP wednsday's where you post what project you have in progress each wednsday and hopefully the next week report that they have all been completed and here is my new works in progress. Then you put your link with all these other bloggers that are doing the same thing, read their blogs ( spending the time that you should be finishing up your WIP's) and supporting each other by leaving comments. Ha! Well it's worth a try anyway:-)

Click on the button to the right if you want to check out the links and join in the fun (or humiliation)


This is probablly been on my design wall the longest and why I don't know because it is the cutest.



A wolf howling at the moon, another one done but not quilted


A winter scene, waiting for a border and quilting



The dreaded oval mariners compass that I got frustrated with and had to move on for awhile, waiting for a border and quilting


Well will you look at this! It's quilted, has a binding - just need to hand sew that sucker on!

Any bets on which ones I'll have done by next wednsday?

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm visitting from WIP. I love these projects. Good luck with getting some finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing that last one, LOL. All beautiful projects - I like the one of the sihouetted dog the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your winter scene the best, but they are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Laborador!! Best dogs ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "read their blogs" (spending time you should be working on wips)" Ha ha!

    but truly, i started regularly linking up on WIP Wednesday this year, and it has really helped me to keep in mind what I've done and what I want to do in a particular week.

    You MUST finish that wolf howling at the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wolf howling at the moon. Please finish him! I really like him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mini quilts! Especially the wolf. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects! I have need of some wisdom though, Are the silhouettes fused, painted or appliqued? I have been procrastinating about a piece I have to do with a silhouette and not sure how to approach it. I am leaning toward fusing. What do you think is the best way?

    ReplyDelete