etsy shop

CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

Sunday, May 20, 2012

quick creativity exercise

If you are a creative type (and you know you are or you wouldn't be reading this) you should take part in artquiltmakers creative prompt project. She gives us a word every Friday on her blog and you take that word and illustrate it somehow. I have been taking the first thing that pops into my head and you can do whatever -
a doodle, a drawing, paint on anything you have at hand, a postcard, ATC, anything goes

 and you don't have to spend alot of time - a 5 minute doodle is good - this is just an exercise to get you thinking and doing. I know alot of us are already thinking and doing and don't have a lot of time but this is a good way to get yourself to do something different if only for 5 minutes out of a week. I want to improve my limited drawing skills so I usually just do up a sketch on my i pad with the paper 53 app - a great sketching app if you have an i pad by the way.

So this week the word was WRITE


I can see the writing on the wall



or on top of the wall


but then most of us do our writing in our BLOG



Keep Calm
and
Create On
:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment