etsy shop

CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wanted: more time for quilting

Thank you to Kate over at http://kate-life-in-pieces.blogspot.com/ for getting me to think about how to get more quilting and me time. (which is one and the same) just as everyone else who quilts and blogs and tweets and all the rest - I spend way to much time on the computer. We need to look at the time and how we do it to see what can be done more efficiently. I don't want to say to limit or stop because after all reading blogs and twitter is enjoyable to me and so is creating my art quilts. I need to balance the two to be at least on equal terms each day. I spend 15 minutes on the computer - I have to spend 15 minutes in my quilting.
On work days when I get home, my guilty pleasure is watching General hospital, eat a snack and go on the computer. I will now do the snacking and computer for half the show and the other will be sewing.  Let's see how that goes:-) 
While I was writing this it finally started snowing! I live in Vermont and while I'm not a big fan of the 3 feet snowstorms - we do need enough to at least cover the brown ground and dead grass. We haven't really had much at all this year, so this bought of flakiness is welcome.
Well I have just spent a half hour writing this - so off to work on my rainbow trout art quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment