etsy shop

CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

Saturday, January 7, 2012

vermont farmland quilt

vermont farmland
18"x13"
$40.00
http://www.etsy.com/shop/landscapelady



I just finished this landscape yesterday! I have been doing some different styles lately - patchwork, zentangles etc. so it was really enjoyable to go back to my first and true love - landscaping. 
(guess that's why they call me landscapelady):):)

anyway this was inspired by the view that I see every time I go to see my parents  - driving on route 22A just past vergennes you look out on this beautiful magestic farmland. So beautiful, with the adirondack mountains in the background.





this photo shows alittle more of the detail - of course - love the cows! - that was fussy cut from an all over cow fabric so I added the bushes to hide the cut parts that were from another cow.

the best part is the fence at the bottom - used locker hooking to add fabric strips and yarn to look like rocks and flowers.

all and all - pretty happy how it turned out.
Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment