I've been sitting on this WIP since July
Mostly because of the middle bottom point and my aversion to ripping out anything.
Also felt it needed a border but not quite sure what.
After watching Leah Day's FMQ project goddess , I thought hmmmmmmmm..... Goddess - yes!
So I added a goddess, and oh look! She just happens to cover the horrid point of my middle star ;-)
I'm still doing her hair, auditioning different colors.
And I cut up part of a batik jelly roll for a border. It works.
Lots more to do, but I'm liking it now so it will be enjoyable thus finishable.
Max the yellow lab is almost done, just binding and a collar tag in case he gets lost.
And last but not least this little experiment with a bleach pen gone awry.
I describe the fun in my last post here.