etsy shop

CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

Friday, April 13, 2012

Weirdest wallpaper

This is the color palette that Vicky welsh gave us to make a quilt from this month - she found a pie that must have been left somewhere for awhile and it turned, well you can see - yucky! But creative woman that she is, Vicky saw the beauty in it and the different colors. I like the way she "thought out of the box"


Anyway I just wanted to share the fact that when I work on something I usually put the photo or sketch on my iPad as the wallpaper and background so I can look at it while I'm working.


Currently I have a moldy pie as my wallpaper :-) LOL!

What would you do with a moldy pie?

 

1 comment:

  1. OK, that's some bad wallpaper but I want to clarify that the pie was Judy's, not mine! A pie doesn't last 2 days in my house!

    ReplyDelete