etsy shop

CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

carolina chickadee





Debbie over at stitchin therapy blog made her version of my chickadee pattern and it turned out great! (I like her's better than the one I made)              
 here's what she said about it:
  I had to get a little creative and switch it around to fit my wired table top hanger. My size is 13" by 16".  I added an extra layer of batting behind the chickadee and the pine cone to get a slight trapunto effect.   So thank you, I really am happy with it.  The directions and tutorial were great.  I had no problem at all with them. Debbie Clarke
thank you Debbie for making my pattern and sending me the photo:-)



We do not stop playing because we
grow old, we grow old because we
stop playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment