etsy shop

CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

Friday, December 23, 2011

view through the barn door

I made this for my freestyle friday challenge to myself - 
to see more on the process.

I'm having a hell of a time trying to get decent photos. Its so dark and dreary outside so i have made this set up in my studio. I put lights over my design wall (right) and then shine all 3 of the lights from this pole lamp on it. It works pretty good but the sequins on the fabri around the window frame reflect the light and show up like white blobs.  not good.

The photo above is from outside and below is under the lights. I honestly don't like either one but have spent so much time on this i am just going to let it go for now. On to bigger and better things!


which photo do you think I should use for my etsy shop?
http://www.landscapelady.net

1 comment:

  1. I'm commenting to myself, but sometimes you have to talk to yourself to get thru :-)
    definately the second one should go on etsy!

    ReplyDelete