etsy shop

CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Book series - Louise Penny

I know this is a quilting blog but I don't know of any quilters that aren't also avid readers, so here is a new author I just found. (Thank you Sandy for the suggestion)

 

This is the first of the series. They are mysteries, light reading. She has a way with her characters , hard to describe but I can really identify with them.

 

This is the 2nd one that I just finished.

A line in the book that stuck with me -

There's a crack in everything

That's how the light gets in

 

 

And this one I just got today and will dive in this evening. They all take place in a small town just across the border in Quebec called 3 pines - which is why I can identify since I live not far from the border just the other way and grew up in a small town although not as quaint as 3 pines.

 

This is what I worked on today - lots of curly squiggles on my lamb.

Her name is Rosemary ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Rosemary Lamb? I was Theresa Lamb for 20 years!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the squigglies on Miss Roaemary!!! And thanks for the book titles, I will check into them into the at the library when I pick up my audiobook.

    ReplyDelete