etsy shop

CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WIP Wednesday


I finished the winter scene (the lights weird for the photo but you get the idea)


the name of the game this week is pincushions - I have become obsessed with making pincushions!
The Vermont Quilt Festival has a quilters boutique that sells items quilters would like so that got me on the felted cupcake pincushion trail. 


Then I did some flat and coiled, sewing down shells to the sides for decor. Now I started trying the old fashioned ones (the yellow one in the back) with the button in the middle.
I could use some input on how much to charge and/ or would you buy one of these being a quilter that I know you are or you wouldn't be reading this :-)
comments please?


haven't touched this in over a week due to my pincushion passion



nor done anything more with this, maybe next week
(after I make just a few more pincushions) :-)

2 comments:

  1. Your landscapes are beautiful! I'm not much help on the pincushion pricing. I've never bought on, but yours certainly look tasty! :)

    ReplyDelete