etsy shop

CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

mariners goddess

 Finally after 6 months of hiding my mariners goddess has arrived!


What should I call her? any suggestions?


there are words quilted on some of the rays, you can barely make out Joy in this one. Other rays have peace and love. My photos are not very good, took them this morning and poor light today.


Mostly due to this surprise this morning - mother goddess decided to frost my world with white frosting.


another WIP started last week, I had the background from last summer when I did some fabric painting, laying ferns on the surface and putting in the sun. Not sure where I'm going with this but so far so good.


This is another UFO from last year some time - I put it away thinking it was to dark, which I still think it is but  used Leah Day's database of quilt designs to jazz up the sky. This one is called posiedons eye and I really like it for a sky filler - makes it look windy or eerie or something. I still have to do a binding yet and I'll call it done. 

until next time - 
Quilt On!

1 comment:

  1. I honestly like looking at your projects. I am not just saying it to be nice. Love the sky swirls on the one with the moon.

    Looking at your Mariners Goddess...trying to think of a name.....you could go obvious and call her Brizo - A prophet goddess and protector of mariners, sailors, and fishermen.

    ReplyDelete