etsy shop

CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP - CLICK HERE

Friday, July 6, 2012

Walk in the woods 7/6 / CRP bridge

I haven't been on my favorite path in a week and am amazed at all the new flowers in just a week.


Looks like an astilbe of some kind but it's rather a large bush, almost tree like


Bee balm?


I call these wild daisies but I'm sure there is another name - pretty

And finally a creative response to the word bridge, I live in Vermont so of course had to draw a covered bridge. It should have been longer, this sort of looks like a house over a brook, but this I now have learned about drawing a covered bridge ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I like your bridge! I assume that is water coloring for the colors? How did you get the crisp white line in the road? What type of pen or marker did you use for your black lines?

    btw, Artquiltmaker's blog has been doing a couple odd things for me too, lately. The page not found has also happened to me, so it isn't just you.

    Thanks for being a part of the Creative Prompt Project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bridge. Colors make it look rain washed.

    ReplyDelete